This is how I prepare my breakfast for the work week. I eat the same breakfast almost every day, because it’s easy, nutritious and sooo good! I never get tired of it.
This vegan and gluten-free chocolate protein oatmeal mix can be prepared for the whole week in advance – all you have to do is add milk the night before, and then take your breakfast to work the next day. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
- 200 of oats (40g per day)
- 2 scoops (60g) vegan protein powder (optional)
- 5 Tbsp chia seeds
- 4 Tbsp (20g) cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp (10g) carob powder
- 3 Tbsp (15g) maca powder
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- Fill all ingredients into a big sealable glass or container and shake to mix them up.
- The night before you need a breakfast, fill 1 portion (1/5 of the mix) into a smaller glass and mix with plant milk (I use oat milk) until desired consistency is reached. Add a bit more milk and let it soak over night.
- Optional to top it with nut butter, granola, fruit or anything else you like.
- Enjoy the next morning!