I have a bit of a love-hate-relationship with coffee. As with so many foods, some sources say coffee is healthy, while others say it is unhealthy. I believe that it probably depends on your own body whether you metabolize coffee well or not.
For me, I think my body doesn’t love coffee, but I love drinking it, so I have phases when I drink a cup of coffee a day, and some weeks when I don’t drink coffee at all. But when I do, I usually drink it first thing in the morning, and since it tends to upset my stomach, I started making bulletproof coffee, which is supposed to be easier on your stomach.
Usually, bulletproof coffee is made with butter, but to make it vegan, we will be using coconut oil. And to make it even better, we will add chocolate oat milk as well as a teaspoon of maca, for that extra superfood boost.
- 1 shot espresso or coffee
- 100 ml (chocolate) oat milk
- 50 ml water
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp maca
- Brew the coffee.
- Melt the coconut oil in 50 ml hot water. Add the maca powder and stir well.
- Add the coffee and (chocolate) milk, stir well and enjoy! (You can also mix all ingredients in a blender to make the drink more creamy)
- 1 Espresso oder kleine Tasse Kaffee
- 100 ml (Schoko) Hafermilch
- 50 ml Wasser
- 1 TL Kokosöl
- 1 TL Maca
- Koche den Kaffee.
- Nun das Kokosöl in 50 ml kochendem Wasser schmelzen. Das Maca Pulver hinzufuegen und gut umrühren.
- Kaffee und Milch hinzufügen, gut umrühren und genießen! (Alternativ kannst du auch alle Zutaten in einem Mixer vermischen, dann wird der Kaffee etwas cremiger)